I help my clients access their natural wisdom, skill, resilience and creativity to better navigate the fast moving, uncertain, often challenging and demanding world in which they live and work with greater ease and effectiveness and sustain themselves in the process.
I facilitate people in leading from wherever they sit in their organization, so that they can maximize their contribution and their experience of meaningful work.
I take an “action-learning” approach in my work with clients – Your work (and life!) become the laboratory for your development.
I draw on a rich array of resources including: emotional intelligence, mindful awareness, practical neuroscience, somatics and frameworks for building effective and satisfying relationships.
Among the clients I’ve worked with: Yesware, Disruptor Beam, Verizon, Google, Cisco Systems, AMD, Celgene, Net Impact, Harvard Pilgrim, Babson College Lewis Insitute for Social Innovation , NASA, Washington DC city government, Ashoka, Cultural Vistas, School of Visual Arts (NYC) Masters in Design for Social Innovation Program
Education & Credentials
- Ph.D., Sociology, Boston College
- M.F.A. Boston Museum School (Tufts University)
- Certified Integral Coach, New Ventures West
- Faculty, New Ventures West
- Professional Certified Coach, International Coach Federation
- Certified Hakomi Practitioner
- "Senior Fellow in Social Innovation" Lewis Institute for Social Innovation, Babson College
Areas of Expertise
- Leadership development
- Personal leadership (being the leader of/in your life)
- Effective conversations (difficult and otherwise)
- Creating and fostering productive and satisfying work relationships
- Facilitating change
- Navigating complex, uncertain and ambiguous circumstances with greater ease
- Transitioning to leadership from technically-oriented roles
- Leading, managing and working effectively with teams
- Mindfulness and Body/Mind integration