I help people develop competencies to work effectively in complex organizational systems, gain clarity about their unique strengths and passions, and show up more authentically in all areas of their lives.
My clients learn to quiet their minds in the midst of busy days, bring forth their best thinking, work through inner and outer obstacles, and re-engage in their work with renewed clarity and satisfaction.
Clients regularly experience greater ease and skillfulness in making difficult decisions as they align action across teams and projects to achieve both personal and organizational objectives.
I draw on a range of resources including mindful presence, leadership and team development, somatic awareness, applied neuroscience, and adult learning and development.
I have worked with clients in start-up, corporate, educational, and non-profit settings, including Semprus BioSciences, Merrill Lynch, The New York Times, Electrorack Enclosure Products, Sesame Workshop, The Museum of Natural History, Columbia University, City University of New York, and Landmark College. I have developed and implemented coaching training programs for education professionals around the country, and have conducted and published research on the efficacy of coaching.
Education & Credentials
- MEd, Education, Lesley University
- BA, History, Bates College
- Professional Certified Coach, International Coach Federation
- Certified Leadership Coach, Georgetown University
- Certified Hakomi Practitioner
- Certified Mentor Coach, inviteCHANGE
Areas of Expertise
- Leadership development
- Leading, managing and working effectively with teams
- Fostering effective and satisfying work relationships
- Project and change management
- David Allen’s Getting Things Done methodology
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- Mindfulness and body/mind integration
- Managing Executive Function and ADHD challenges